The Motor Vessel Kavaratti is a 700 Passengers cum 200 T Cargo Vessel built for the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Islands. To enhance the experience of travellers and to promote tourism, there are 150 first class berths (2 Berths in each room) have been specially assigned to Indian or foreign tourists. 'Read more on M.V. Kavaratti'
- Minicoy Island Festival Package For Indians & Foreigners ( By M.V.Lakshadweep Sea - Silver Class Berth ) : Rs. 10,309 / Euro.181 Per person
Package Date: Departure: Dec 22, 2012 : Arrival: Dec 25, 2012 ( 3 Nights/ $ Days ) ( Govt. Tax and Documentation Service charge Extra)
- Lakshadweep Samudram packages 2012 - 2013
- Paradise Hut Kavaratti Island 2012 - 2013
- Kerala Tour Packages 2012 - 2013
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages 2012 - 2013
- M.V.Kavaratti Ship Schedule 2012 - 2013
- 'Coral Reef' Package By Ship 'M.V Lakshadweep Sea ' 2012 - 2013
- Minicoy Beach Resorts Packages 2012 - 2013
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Air - 2012 - 2013
- Kadmat Island Beach Resort Packages By Ship - 2012 - 2013
- Minicoy Beach Resorts Packages By Ship 2012 - 2013
- About the Ship MV Kavaratti
- View Lakshadweep Islands Photo Gallery
- Lakshadweep Features and Links
- Place a Query / Order Form
The Lakshadweep (Laccadive Islands) is string of little-known islands, lying 250 miles off the Malabar coast of India. There are 36 main islands in all, forming an archipelago of surpassing beauty. Nature and culture have both remained preserved over the centuries, miles from the mainland and the trade routes. This is a world of silver sands and clear warm waters, of submerged banks and virgin reefs, enclosing a fascinating underwater world.
The reefs remain pristine. The people continue to fish, grow coconuts and smile a lot. And that's in the handful of islands that have any population at all. The vast majority still remain much as they were the day nature conjured them up.
The uninhabited islands consists Bangaram, Thinnakara, Tilakkam and Suheli. Kalpity, Parali 1 & 2, which are nearby Agatti island. The 10 inhabited islands are Minicoy, Andrott, Kavaratti, Kadmat, Agatti, Amini, Kalpeni, Kiltan, Chetlat and Bitra. Four of the islands Bangaram, Agatti, Kadmat and Minicoy are now open to both domestic and foreign tourists.
Charter Packages to Lakshadweep
(!) Special Flight / Speed Ferry Charter Service (150 pax): The Ferry between Kochi and Kalpeni, Lakshadweep takes just 6 hrs., can be arranged for groups. (!!) Speed Ferry Charter Service (Group): The Ferry between Agatti/Bangaram and Suheli, Lakshadweep Islands can also be arranged for groups. ...Read More